Syncorder Business Connector (SBC)
- Customizable Software package coded for Windows Server and Windows PC for transformation of ERP data formats to syncorder.com XML format, and reverse.
- The architecture collects/sends data from any ERP s specific data models and objects which cover the order steps including invoice into syncorder.com single object for whole business order.
- The data categories which compose the files exchanged are:
- Order header
- Order body, - lines
- Various meta data for definition of purpose of file exchange or subsets thereof (i.e. create, change, delete etc.). Eventuelle syncorder.com chat.
- The order steps served is request, confirm, ship, receive and invoice. Customization of the SBC is done by selecting which steps should be served and then map and test the actual ERP files to syncorder.com XML file.
- Newer versions of Standard ERP systems in non-customized versions is the easiest to get established in the SBC, but also older and customized versions of ERP or even legacy ERP can be handled. In some cases, a small module for import/export of data must be created.
- Mapping from ERP systems, where certain fields are customized away from standard, are handled by value mapping. IE: Unit of measure and currency.
- The SBC handle both Purchase orders (PO) and Sales orders (SO) in same process architecture.
- A parser function ensure that various file formats can be handled: XML, CSV, text, EDIFACT, X12, and various industry and ERP specific EDI standards, and more.